Website Crimson Limited
SQL Data Analyst – Walsall
SQL Data Analyst required to join whg as part of their IT recruitment campaign where you will be responsible for engaging with colleagues to develop new or revised business reports, ensuring that reports present clear and consistent information in line with service user requirements.
whg has appointed Crimson as its IT recruitment partner, as it embarks on a campaign to expand the capabilities and diversity of its IT systems and technical team. If you would like to find out more about Crimson’s partnership with whg, please click here https://www.crimson.co.uk/whg-crimson-it-recruitment-partner/
whg is one of the West Midlands’s leading and most successful providers of high quality, affordable homes. Owning and managing around 21,000 properties, whg has invested more than £400 million in these homes and services to local communities since its formation 2003.
Key responsibilities of the role
- To engage with colleagues to establish reporting requirements and produce high quality MI reports, in line with agreed brief.
- Ensure existing MI reports are kept up to date, particularly when there have been changes in systems and other reports.
- Work closely with the Senior Data Analyst and other colleagues across the business to review and develop existing MI reports, in line with business requirements.
- Improve data integrity and quality within the business.
- Enhance the suite of MI reports and dashboards by identifying opportunities to capture and report on key data that will support the business.
Key skills of the role
- Excellent working knowledge of writing SQL code as this will be a huge part of the role
- Extensive experience and knowledge of Extract Transform and Load (ETL) work.
- Extensive experience of report authoring tools such as Crystal Reports, SSRS and web-based solutions such as CXAIR and QlikView.
- Experience of setting up and creating reports in Power BI and demonstrable knowledge of the Microsoft BI Stack, particularly SSIS.
- Strong knowledge and experience of SQL and SQL Server
- Ability to use a range of statistical techniques to interpret trends and identify inconsistencies in data.
The salary for this position is up to £35,000 per annum. In addition, whg are particularly interested in hearing from you if you are diligent, enthusiastic, and innovative, in return for these high expectations you will receive a competitive salary and a great benefits package.
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Claire Ingram at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. https://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.