Website Crimson Limited
Office 365 Engineer – O365 – Preston
OUTSIDE IR35/ONSITE 5 DAYS PER WEEK in Preston
Office 365 Engineer required for an organisation based in Preston. The client is seeking an Office 365 Engineer as the customer are currently splitting 2 businesses and require a consultant to oversee the process and ensure that it is completed successfully.
Key Skills of the Role:
- Experience of end-to-end solutions design and delivery of a variety of projects across M365
- In-depth knowledge and configuration experience across the M365 stack, with a focus on:
- Experience supporting legacy on-prem and hybrid infrastructure (AD/Exchange/DNS etc.)
- Understanding the concepts of adjacent technology specialisations, e.g networking, virtualisation
- Work effectively with the PMO team and technical colleagues through the delivery
- Ensure that the handover to support processes are followed once projects have been delivered
- Escalate issues to Cloud Services Lead Consultant and/or other relevant areas of the business to ensure timely and effective resolution
- Ensure timely completion of project timesheets for accurate project billing and reporting
Interested!?! Please send your up-to-date CV to Lewis Rushton at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson is acting as an employment business regarding this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.