Website Crimson Limited
Cloud Service Delivery Manager – Cloud Service – UK/Remote
Cloud Service Delivery Manager required for a leading organisation based in the UK, this contract can be completed remotely. You are coming on board to demonstrate your technical expertise within Azure and Microsoft 365 to help our customer understand how to manage cloud incidents and deploy changes.
From April 2021 you will be required to operate on a PAYE basis.
Key Skills and Responsibilities,
- Cloud service management – handle cloud incidents, define support model, deploy cloud-initiated changes, design and implement cloud monitoring plan and governance & design cloud major incident response plans
- Azure Service Health dashboard
- Azure planned maintenances
- Azure Monitor
- High level knowledge of Azure Portal
- Microsoft 365 Admin Center
- Microsoft 365 Service Health dashboard
- Microsoft 365 Message Center
- Microsoft 365 Reporting tools and APIs
- Microsoft 365 Security & Compliance Center
- Microsoft 365 Monitoring tools and APIs
- MSM environment
- Demonstrate strong communication skills (verbal, written and presentation) and develop customer relationships
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Kate Sadler at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.