Website Crimson Limited
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Administrator – Stoke-on-Trent
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Administrator required a leading organisation based in Stoke-on-Trent. My client is looking for a CRM Administrator to join their team to support users and assist with all systems that are integrated with Dynamics CRM.
- Dynamics CRM Administration experience
- Extensive experience working with Microsoft Dynamics CRM (365)
- Providing 1stand 2nd line support to users, along with assisting all systems that are integrated with Dynamics CRM
- Experience of Customise Forms, Configuration, Deployment, Upgrades, Security, plugins and custom workflow for Dynamics CRM
- CRM Cloud Deployment
- Solid experience of the full software development lifecycle
- Maintain policies, produces and associated plans for CRM software
- To ensure CRM processes, services and functionalities is available
- Investigate and resolve data quality issues in the CRM application
- Working with the application development team supporting the full project lifecycle
- Document and manage end users support calls
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.