Website Crimson Limited
Microsoft Technical Consultant – Voice Specialist – Manchester & Remote
Microsoft Technical Consultant required of for a leading client based in Manchester. My client is currently seeking a Microsoft Technical Consultant to come on board to design and delivery of solutions for the client’s customers. You will become a trusted technical advisor, lead technologically complex solutions across all sector verticals and provide technical consultancy including expert level design, implementation, troubleshooting and/or delivery.
- Microsoft 365 Subject Matter Expert
- Infrastructure experience with a background in voice, telephony and networks
- Demonstrable experience of advanced solution design, implementation, test and troubleshoot
- Holds externally recognised vendor expert level certification or have equivalent experience
- Independently delivering and acting as the technical design authority on large complex technological solutions across all sector verticals
- Identifying and owning unusual technical problems in complex situations from partial/conflicting data, investigating all the facts, making accurate decisions and acting within appropriate timeframes
- Technical ownership in designing and/or delivering large/complex technological projects
- Produce relevant internal/external technical documentation
- Consulting in shaping standards and working practices
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Dean Parkes at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.