Website Crimson Limited
Mid-Level PHP Developer – London / Flexible
PHP / Development / PHP7 / MySQL / HTML / CSS / Flexible / Software
PHP Developer required for a leading media company based in London to be responsible for developing, maintaining, and supporting our digital products in accordance with the business and technology objectives.
- Work closely with all members of the team to deliver high-quality code that is tested and delivered across the full Software Development Life Cycle
- Participate in all Agile ceremonies, including planning meetings, stand-ups, and retrospectives
- Ensure all code is tested and code reviewed to the highest standards
- Adapt quickly to changing environments, concepts, and emerging technologies to assist in the future roadmap of our products and consumer experiences
- Demonstrate enthusiasm for the craftsmanship and engineering aspects of software development
- RESTful API development and consumption
- Database migration strategies
- Caching solutions
- Unit testing with use of mocks and dependency injection e.g. PHPUnit
- Integrated development environments and debugging
- Source Control Management (SCM) e.g. Git
- Object-oriented principles
- SOLID principles and common design patterns
- Software development best practices
- Agile Scrum methodologies
The salary my client is offering for this position is between £45,000 and £50,000 depending on experience.
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Ian Tittley at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy
Mid Level PHP Developer – London / Flexible
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.