Website Crimson Limited
Mobile Frontend Developer (React Native)/Permanent / London/£50-£55k
Recruiting for a client who are seeking for a Mobile Frontend Developer (Reactive Native)
The purpose of the Mobile Frontend Development (React Native) will be responsible for the frontend development of the app on iOS and Android Mobile App and proficient in React Native and React JS technologies and their supporting toolchains for testing and deployment.
You shall be responsible for the frontend architecting and building of the platform, working hand in hand with UX designers and wider development team. They shall support the smooth running of the App and supporting architecture.
You will be able to provide examples of apps/sites they have worked on.
- Build pixel-perfect, smooth UIs across both iOS and Android mobile platforms (phone and tablet form factor) based on designs provided by agency.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms where required.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes-React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage.
- Guide the product team on build and deployment best practices within React.
- Mobile app development experience, using React Native/JS.
- Experience with both iOS and Android platforms is a must.
- Experienced in working in small teams of developers in multiple locations.
- Experience working in a product team responsible for build, test, deploy and support of a product.
- Experienced in Agile approaches: SCRUM, Kanban.
Skills / Abilities
Technical Familiarity with:
- Azure DevOps
- React Native/JS
- Firebase and Google analytics, push notifications.
- API, Webservices, XML, Restful, JSON
- Continuous integration and Deployment
Interested?! If you feel this role is of suitability to your skillset then please send your up to date CV to Saira Younis at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.