Website Crimson Limited
Mobile Technical Lead / Permanent / London -Remote / £55-£65k per annum
Recruiting for a client who is seeking a Mobile Technical Lead
The role of Mobile Technical Lead will be to act as a hybrid position, responsible for the deliverables of the devops team building the Connected Patient mobile app and supporting services and Azure cloud infrastructure. you will also act as bridge with the business, product owners and architects to ensure the solution is well designed, robust, performant and built to the highest software engineering standards. You will bring experience in the latest Mobile and Web technologies as well Microsoft Azure Cloud to build and grow a market leading consumer application.
- Act as Lead Front end and back end developer/technical architect to ensure Connected Patient App is delivered on time and to high quality.
- Proactively identifies and resolves any architectural issues that impact the speed at which the development team can deliver features.
- Ensure sound technical and architectural decisions are made to support business/application growth and product roadmap, in liaison with the IT Enterprise/Cloud Architects and CE/F&O functional consultants.
- Guide the product team on build and deployment best practices.
- Support the development of Solution Design Documentation in line with business process.
- SME for React Native and Microsoft Azure technologies.
- Hands-on development as required to support sprint delivery.
- Working with the UX Design team to manage and maintain the creative design; ‘look and feel’ of our mobile app and ensuring we continue well designed UI.
- Works alongside the Scrum Master/Digital BA’s to ensure PBI’s contain adequate information for sprint planning activities.
- Responsible for the successful deployment/submission of the Connected Patient App into Apple and Android App stores.
- Mentors and Leads the mobile/back end developers to build an architecturally sustainable codebase that delivers a high-quality experience.
- Works collaboratively with software engineering team as they implement & deliver mobile solutions through the entire software delivery life cycle.
- Write technical documentation used by the development team during programming stages, including Solution Design Documentation and functional specs
- Proven software and Mobile development experience.
- Experienced leading small teams of developers in multiple locations.
- Experience working in a product team responsible for build, test, deploy and support of a product.
- Expertise & experience in delivering mobile-first designs.
- Experience with both iOS and Android platforms is a must.
- Highly experiencing in Agile approaches: SCRUM, Kanban.
- Proven ability to translate complex business requirements into simple software solutions.
- Passionate about continuously improving organizational practices.
- Track record of building efficient, well-designed mobile applications.
- Technical Familiarity with:
- Azure DevOps
- Azure Technologies
- React Native
- C#, JSON, .NET programming languages
- MS Dynamics (D365, CE, FinOps)
- Azure (AD B2C, Logic Apps, Function Apps)
- API, Webservices, XML, Restful, JSON
- Continuous integration and Deployment
Interested?! If you feel this role is of suitability to your skillset then please send your up to date CV to Saira Younis at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.