Website Crimson Limited
Web Developer – CMS/SQL – Remote
Mobile/Web Developer required for a leading client based in Sandwell. My client is currently seeking a Web developer to come on board to develop an E-commerce portal, that supports both web and mobile. The project will involve you developing an online system/ordering portal for internal purposes.
- Strong Web and Mobile Development background (Android/iOS)
- Strong Content Management System (CMS) background
- Create a website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Experience of developing E-Commerce portals
- Strong custom theme and plug in development experience
- Experience with Active Directory Integration
- Strong experience of working with SQL database
- Understanding of version control
- A strong portfolio of custom builds
- Desirable experience – WordPress
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Kate Sadler at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.