Website Crimson Limited
Modern Workplace Consultant – SharePoint/Power Platform – Birmingham/Remote
Modern Workplace Consultant required for a Microsoft Gold Partner based in the Midlands. Our client is looking for an individual who is a very commercially focused with an understanding of how businesses operate and the challenges that they face.
A successful candidate will be capable of understanding in depth the requirements of a purchasing organisation and use this knowledge to create and playback world beating solutions to our clients and prospects and be able to communicate functional and technical project details to management and non-technical stakeholders whilst having a balanced mix of technical and business skills.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Strong understanding of the Microsoft Stack, especially Power Platform, Modern Workplace and Azure and ideally Microsoft qualifications in one or more areas.
- Excellent Written, Verbal, Listening and Presentation Skills
- Experience with completing low- and high-level designs
- Ability to competitively position, differentiate and demonstrate value of our solutions and services
- Ability to Learn and Adapt in a faced paced technology driven market
- Experience working in a similar or customer facing consultancy role
- Understanding of both Agile and Waterfall Project Approaches
- Experience dealing with and building relationships with a range of client and internal stakeholders including C-Suite Executives
- Planning and Estimating the delivery of multiple medium to large >£500k tenders and projects
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- Work with the Sales Team to understand customer requirements by running workshops and discovery sessions throughout the Pre-Sales process.
- Generate design outlines and estimates based upon customer requirements.
- Demonstrate the capability of products to meet customer requirements by building and presenting customer solutions and art of the possible sessions and formal demonstrations whilst clearly demonstrating business value.
- Build relationships with customers and proactively seek new sales opportunities by developing new relationships with prospective clients
- Engage in product training to maintain high product knowledge and keep up with technology developments in an Evergreen world.
- Understand, resolve and communicate technical and business presales issues to management.
- Support the Sales Team to Delivery Handover Process facilitating successful project outcomes
The salary my client is offering for this position is between £55,000 and £60,000 depending on experience. Submit to Ryan Patel (email@example.com) at Crimson for review.
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.