Website Crimson Limited
Mulesoft Engineers/Consultant – Mulesoft/InsideIR35 – Slough
Inside IR35 / Umbrella
£500-600 per day (all inclusive) which may be subject to change depending on applicable legislation or solution through which services are performed
Mulesoft Engineers/Consultant required for a leading client based in Slough. My client is currently seeking a Mulesoft Engineers/Consultant to come on board to build integrations and tools to support a fast-growing cloud service and global transformation programme. The ideal candidate will have experience of working on enhancing and integrating MuleSoft in line with business requirements.
This role will fall Inside IR35
- MuleSoft Certified Developer
- Strong Mulesoft experience
- Strong Integration background
- Define and create design solutions of enterprise API level in accordance to business requirements.
- Operate the platforms through CI/CD, automation, monitoring and dashboards.
- Liaising with stakeholder levels within client organisations
- Strong experience in building enterprise applications and integrations using Java/Mulesoft
- API development using Mulesoft v4.0+ (Certified).
- Web service development experience with SOAP and XML/JSON, Java understanding
- Microservices architecture experience
- Strong knowledge/hands on experience using 1 of the following technologies (AWS, Azure).
- Experience of developing microservices for Enterprise application integrations
- Experience with software development & coding – powershell scripting, java, xml
- Automation tools
- Cloud Architecture
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Dean Parkes at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.