Website Crimson Limited
.Net Developer – Azure/Kubernetes – London
.Net Developer required for a leading client based in London. My client is currently seeking a .Net Developer to come on board to create a single sign on access to its web applications and services via an Identity Server, built around the Identity Server 3 framework. The current source code needs some modification before re-platformed and hosted using the Azure Kubernetes service.
- Strong .Net Developer experience
- Strong Azure experience
- Azure Kubernetes extensive knowledge
- Port existing message queueing features from MSMQ to a suitable alternative Azure queueing service
- Port a windows service in the solution to retrieve message from the updated queue
- Configure the existing solution to run in containers using Docker
- Develop scripts and processes to support local development in containers
- Create a new Azure Devops pipeline to build a custom container image for the Identity Server
- Configure and provision DEV, UAT and PROD Azure Kubernetes clusters to host the clients Identity Server
- Create new Azure Devops pipelines to release Identity Server to DEV, UAT and PROD environments
- Document the new architecture and processes
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Kate Sadler at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.