Website Crimson Limited
.Net Developer – C#/MVC/Agile – Wembley
Web Developer required to play a key part in delivering high quality code. The role acts as a mid-point between a .Net Developer and Team Lead and contributes to delivering technical excellence and helping more junior developers also deliver high quality solutions.
- Undertake system design tasks and contribute to the overall design within a project.
- Be part of a team that is re-developing some of my client’s key systems using the latest technologies within a cloud environment
- Responsible for the delivery of the non-functional requirements within a project.
- Be able to engage directly with the business stakeholders to discuss technical options and future plans
- Help ensure that all code meets standards and that proper process is followed, including use of source control systems
- Monitor changes to existing code base to ensure on-going supportability and robustness of software solutions.
- Aid project manager / team lead in breaking down functional requirements into explicit programming tasks and provide estimates where required
- Become familiar with all core systems in order to be able to assist in the future development of such projects.
- Design and develop software solutions in a timely manner, in accordance with the guidance provided by the technical architect and senior developers. Work alongside contracted developers ensuring they produce the same.
- Diagnose bugs and offer workarounds to business
- Significant commercial web development experience using C# (.NET & Core), ASP.NET MVC, T-SQL in an enterprise environment
- Experience with MVC 5 / Web API / REST
- Experience with unit testing, TDD / BDD
- Experience using Team Foundation server
- Experience with logical data design, and in designing schemas for relational database systems
- Experience with development within n-tier architectures
- Knowledge of OOP and common design patterns.
- Working knowledge of Agile/Scrum/TDD
My client is offering a salary of between £55,000 to £60,000 depending on experience plus benefits
Interested!?! Send your up to date CV to Chris Butler at Crimson for immediate review
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.