Website Crimson Limited
.Net Developer- C# .NET – Luton
C# .Net Developer required for a leading client based in Luton to be responsible for development throughout the full development lifecycle, you will develop and maintain software for both internal and external use.
- Ensure customer-centric focus and high levels of service (internal & external)
- Adhere to best practices and standards, as well as quality, security, and architectural guidelines
- Work with other IT teams, and well as other internal teams such as Marketing and Operations
- Resolve any technical issues to ensure successful delivery of software
- Analyse and understand requirements in order to help develop appropriate test cases.
- Experience in an operational / application support role and experience in .NET deployment;
- Strong commercial C# Development experience;
- Strong experience in MS SQL, Stored Procedures, T-SQL, SSIS;
- Good knowledge of SOAP, Rest APIs and JSON;
- Demonstrable experience in CSS and HTML;
- Good knowledge of TFS or similar;
- Good understanding of data warehouse principles;
The salary for this position is up to £50,000 depending on experience
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Chris Butler at Crimson for review
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.