Website Crimson Limited
.NET Technical Lead – Azure Service Bus/Azure Portals – Birmingham
ASP. Net / C# / Azure / Microsoft Gold Partner / Front End / Development
.NET Technical Lead required to work for the leading Microsoft Gold Partner and IT solutions provider based on the Birmingham Business Park, with travel across the UK. You will be involved in a .NET development project using C# and ASP.NET. You will come on board to help with the design phase through to the end to end development delivery. Strong Front End Development experience required also.
The role will be based on the Birmingham Office Business Park, but there is remote working involved.
- Extensive ASP.NET MVC experience
- Strong C# development skills
- Previous experience of facing off to Clients
- Cloud integration background including:
- Azure Function, App Services, Log Analytics, Storage Account and Key Vault
- Logic Apps experience
- App Services experience
- Azure Service Bus experience
- Log Analytics experience
- Azure Function experience
- HTML, CSS
- Entity Framework experience
- Microsoft SQL Server and T-SQL skill set
- Reporting skills using JS Chart
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Kate Sadler at Crimson for immediate review.
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.