Website Crimson Limited
1st Line Network Engineer – ARUBA WAPS – Sandwell
1st Line Network Engineer required for a leading client based in Sandwell. You are coming on board to be responsible for installing new Aruba WAPs or moving existing WAPs at the clients location.
A suitable candidate must be immediately available to start and attend a heights course on Wednesday 22nd May.
- Strong 1st Line support experience
- Installing, Routers, switches, WAP
- Experience with ARUBA WAPS (Wireless access points) and RF Surveys
- Installing WAPs and connecting to existing network points experience
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.