Website Crimson Limited
Network Architect – NPPV3 – London/Remote
Network Architect with active NPPV3 required for a leading client based in Central London. You will come on board to decommission the client’s current site and asses their future Network Architecture ready for Network implementation. Ensuring the clients current Network is disabled safely and correctly.
NPPV3 Clearance is required for this role
- Extensive experience as a Network Architect
- NPLS/ADSL knowledge
- Strong Lan/Wan experience
- Strong overall knowledge and hands-on experience with the MS suite
- Previous experience documenting project designs
- Defining innovative architectural solutions for assigned projects, which meet business requirements and align with the architectural strategy and roadmaps.
- Managed and worked with 3rd party suppliers
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and relationship building
- Clear verbal, written and presentation skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Kate Sadler at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.