Website Crimson Limited
Infrastructure Engineer – AD/DHCP/DNS/VPN’s/Firewalls/VMWare – Birmingham
Infrastructure Engineer required for a leading client in Birmingham, you are coming on board to review the current infrastructure and recommend and implement improvements to the current infrastructure systems. As suitable candidate will have demonstratable 2nd/3rd line support experience within a network and infrastructure environment.
- AD – working with multiple domains. Experience migrating would be an advantage
- Extensive network administration experience
- DHCP, DNS, WAN, VLAN, Proxy servers
- VPN experience (ideally Cisco Anytime/Dell Sonicwall)
- Firewalls/Anti-virus (ideally ESEST)
- Google Enterprise
- Administration of Exchange 2010
- Exposure to AWS
- Powershell scripting
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Samuel Rushton at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.