Website Crimson Limited
Network Engineer – Azure/DNS/DHCP – Birmingham/Remote
Network Engineer required for leading organisation based in Birmingham. You will come on board to produce high level designs to enable the client to consume a system that currently operates in a different environment. You will need Experience of Migrating current Server providing DHCP & DNS to Azure Servers 2000-2016.
- Extensive experience as a Network Engineer
- Strong Lan/Wan experience
- Strong Azure experience
- Experience of Migrating current Server providing DHCP & DNS to Azure Servers 2000-2016
- DNS and DHCP experience
- Strong overall knowledge and hands-on experience with the MS suite
- PAAS Experience
- Previous experience documenting project designs
- Defining innovative architectural solutions for assigned projects, which meet business requirements and align with the architectural strategy and roadmaps.
- Managed and worked with 3rd party suppliers
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and relationship building
- Clear verbal, written and presentation skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.