Website Crimson Limited
Network Engineer – Network/Communications/Cyber/WAN/LAN – Birmingham
Network & Communications Engineer based for a leading client based in Birmingham. My client is currently seeking a experienced Network Engineer to come on board to join the network & communications team, where you will be responsible for the design, development, management, architecture, operation and full lifecycle of all network equipment, including but not limited to WANs, LANs, MANs, and internet connectivity.
- Strong Network Engineer Experience
- Technical expert for all 3rd line network and communications related issues
- Networking and security appliance technologies including but not limited to Juniper, Cisco, Checkpoint, Fortinet, Palo Alto, NetScaler’s, Riverbed appliances and WiFi technologies
- Solid MPLS, routing and VPN knowledge
- Liaise with the IT security and Cyber teams to ensure best practice configuration is adhered
- Collaborate with IT Security and Cyber teams to ensure network security information is maintained – ensuring policies and processes are defined
- Daily system monitoring of network systems and key processes
- Experience with next generation firewalls
- Mitel experience
- Strong DNS/DHCP/Wins understanding and hands-on experience
- Clear written and communication skills
- CCNA/CCNP/CCIE or equivalent
- DDos mitigation and Data Loss Prevention
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Dean Parkes at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.