Website Crimson Limited
Network Engineer – Network/Comms/SD-WAN/MPLS -Nottingham
Network & Communications Engineer based for a leading client based in Northampton. My client is currently seeking an experienced Network Engineer to come on board to join the Infrastructure team, where you will be responsible for the ongoing maintenance, operation and full lifecycle of all network equipment.
Key Skills required:
- Strong Network Engineer Experience
- Technical expert for all 3rd line network and communications related issues
- Networking and security appliance technologies including but not limited to Juniper, HP, Cisco, Checkpoint and Wi-Fi technologies
- Solid MPLS, SD-WAN, routing and VPN knowledge
- Liaise with the IT security and Cyber teams to ensure best practice configuration is adhered
- Daily system monitoring of network systems and key processes
- Experience with HP/Cisco switches and phone configuration
- Strong DNS/DHCP/Wins understanding and hands-on experience
- Clear written and communication skills
- CCNA/CCNP/CCIE or equivalent
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.