Network Engineer – NPPV3/SC Cleared – London
Active NPPV3/SC Clearence is required for this role!!!!
Network Engineer required for a leading client based in central London. My client is currently seeking a Network Engineer to come on board to provide 3rd line support expertise centralised around FortiGate Firewalls, Aruba Switches, Barracuda CloudGen Firewalls, AP’s, Routing, Vlans, etc. Additionally, proficient in 3rd line support for Azure Gateways and Azure VPN’s.
- Active NPPV3/SC Clearence is required for this role.
- FortiGate Firewalls, Aruba Switches, Barracuda CloudGen Firewalls, AP’s, Routing, Vlans, etc. Additionally, proficient in 3rd line support for Azure Gateways and Azure VPN’s
- Develop standard Azure server build templates, deploy, optimize, and manage capacity.
- Proficient in technically validating the Azure estate, encompassing backups, optimized servers, and storage.
- Skilled in technical validation from High-Level Designs (HLD) and capable of crafting Low-Level Designs (LLD) and build documents.
- Competent in assessing the technical skills of the IT operations engineering team.
- Preferably, has experience leading a team of platform engineers, conducting 1-2-1 sessions, setting objectives, and devising relevant training plans.
- Adaptable to a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities. Proactive, able to work with minimal guidance, and enjoys propelling initiatives forward.
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Lewis Rushton at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.