Website Crimson Limited
Network Engineer – Switches/Firewalls/Routers – Droitwich
Network Engineer required for a leading client based in Droitwich to join an expanding Technology Development team. You will be implementing equipment installation plans, maintaining each component of the network and troubleshooting issues. You will also be responsible for monitoring the network firewall, ensuring all internet security software is updated and maintaining the company phone system.
Key Responsibilities of the role
- Maintaining the company phone system to keep the lines active
- Responding to network connectivity issues and resolving wireless communication issues that occur within the office.
- 2nd line diagnosis and resolution of faults of network devices which include switches, routers, firewalls, and security devices.
- Maintenance of hardware of network devices in conjunction with 3rd party maintenance providers.
- Hardware and software configuration installation of network devices which include both base and bespoke configuration.
Key Skills of the role
- Experience in managing sophisticated computer networks
- Experience in network architecture and deployment
- Implementation and configuration of enterprise networks
- VPN configuration knowledge
- Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) certificate or CompTIA networking certifications desirable
Our client is offering an annual salary up to £40,000 for this position depending on experience.
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Naomi Cruden at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment Agency in regard to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.