Website Crimson Limited
Network Manager – Communications / Security – Birmingham
Network Manager required for a global organisation based in Birmingham City centre, where you will play a key part in a growing infrastructure team. Leading a small team, you will be responsible for the design, development, management and operation of all network equipment globally. This includes WANs, LANs, MANs, internet connectivity, all internal cabling/patching, security appliances, other network appliances, including the underlying network load balancing capabilities support by a 3rd party, unified communications and remote network connectivity, whether hosted on premise or in third-party locations.
The ideal candidate will have sound technical network knowledge and experience, alongside experience managing/leading a team.
Candidates who would consider temp to permanent are highly desirable!!
Key Skills Required,
- Extensive Network Management experience
- Networking and security appliance technologies including but not limited to Juniper, Cisco, Checkpoint, Fortinet, Palo Alto, NetScaler’s, Riverbed appliances and WiFi technologies
- Experience with the design and support of WANs, LANs, MANs, internet connectivity, security appliances and other network appliances such as WiFi services and the underlying network load balancing capabilities support by our third parties, unified communications and remote network connectivity, whether hosted on premise or in third-party locations.
- Solid MPLS, Routing and VPN capabilities
- Mitel and Skype for Business / team integration
- Cloud connectivity experience
- High level experience of managing stakeholder across all levels
- Understanding of Cyber security best practice
- Knowledge of project delivery cycles and frameworks
- Experience working with external suppliers/3rd party suppliers
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Samuel Rushton at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.