Website Crimson Limited
Network Manager – Networks – Dover / Flexible
Network Manager required for a leading Manufacturing company based in Dover to be responsible for leading the company’s Network/Infrastructure team along supporting the business users from a technical perspective.
The ideal candidate for this role will have come from a technical support background and have experience leading and training a large team. Experience having led multinational teams would be advantageous however not necessary. This role offers an excellent opportunity to step up into a senior management role within a fantastic growing business.
This role offers flexible working with the ability to work 2-3 days from home. Some global travel will be expected so any potential applicants must be comfortable with this.
- Manage the Global IT Infrastructure team
- Working with external vendors
- Liaise with all levels of the business
- Windows patch management
- IT hardware and software asset management
- Anti-virus monitoring, updates and reporting
- Office moves, site relocations
- Manage 3rd part relationships e.g. Verizon
- Manage IT projects as necessary
- Ensure Group defined IT Policies are enforced
- Remote and local staff management
- Set up and manage all servers/systems, infrastructure and services, capacity planning, upgrading where necessary
- Manage active directory, group policies and Office 365 environments, including SharePoint, Exchange and Teams
- Visibility and overview of global backup and recovery solutions, with documented procedures in place – published RTO/RPO to be in place
- Supervise and support the routine work of technicians and oversee the service provided to staff, ensuring the tasks are carried out in a timely manner
- Identify training needs and contribute to appropriate training, to ensure that all team members are effective
- Experience in troubleshooting hardware and software problem in a multi-site/hybrid environment
- Understanding of data backup, retention and server recovery
- Used to working in a HP server environment, knowledge of SANS, configuring servers, utilising remote access for management
- Experience of McAfee EPO, DNS, WSUS, Meraki WAP, AWS,Active Boot Disk & MS Exchange 2010 to 365
- Experience leading a Network or Infrastructure team
The salary my client is offering is between £45,000 and £55,000 depending on experience.
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Claire Ingram at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment agency i
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.