Website Crimson Limited
Networks and Security SME – Cisco/ LAN / WAN/ Cloud – Bristol
Network and Security SME / Lead required to work for a leading client based in Bristol. You will come on board to provide consultation, design and engineering expertise in a timely manner in line with Program dates.
An ideal candidate would be one who has primarily come from an Engineering background, hands on with various Networks & Security technologies and has moved up to an Architect role, providing consultation and able to conceptualize and design solutions as needed based on best practise.
The position will be based in Bristol and will require the person to be based 5 days per week on site.
Key Skills Required:
- Extensive knowledge of Cisco LAN and WAN technologies such as Cisco switches, routers, VPNs, Cisco ACS/ISE
- Strong knowledge of Cloud, specifically Microsoft Azure, Office 365, Dynamic CRM and all its networking and security aspects
- Strong knowledge of Checkpoint technologies such as Checkpoint NG firewalls, Checkpoint Management servers
- Solid understanding of the security aspects of various underlying technologies such as servers, databases, web servers…etc.
- Can demonstrate strong knowledge of network and security concepts, topologies and standards
- Strong design and Implementation experience having worked on various projects for varied clients
- Background of managing stakeholder and 3rd parties in delivery of solutions
- Clear verbal and written communications
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Samuel Rushton at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.