Website Crimson Limited
Node React Developer – RESTful/Node/React/MySQL/Azure – City of London
Node React Developer required for a leading based in central in London. You will come on board to be part of a team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. You will also you be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries.
- Node Developer/Full Stack Developer experience
- Previous experience of developing RESTful web services in Node and Express
- Strong experience in Test Driven Development and testing frameworks such as Jest,both exercised on the client and server side
- Strong experience of version control, Git in particular
- Experience with Redux or another front-end state management tool (we currently use the latest React APIs for state management)
- Experience of css-in-js, and supporting libraries such as styled-components
- Experience of working with a RDBMS such as MySQL
- Experience of carrying out code/ reviews
- Exposure to TypeScript
- Exposure Azure
- Exposure to Atomic Design
- Exposure to the Atlassian suite (Jira, Confluence, etc)
- Exposure to pair programming
- QA specific experience and or exposure to e2e testing in Cypress.io
- Have worked with UI and UX designers along with the relevant tooling such as Zeplin
- Have worked within a team that has followed the Agile Scrum Methodology
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Dean Parkes at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.