Website Crimson Limited
OBIEE Consultant – OBIEE/Oracle – Cambridgeshire
OBIEE designer/developer required for a leading client in the Cambridgeshire area, they are currently looking for a Business Intelligence designer/developer to support our existing in-house team, you will be working with our existing software development team to design and deliver new and innovative data visualisations.
Key skills required,
- Extensive OBIEE Experience
- Business Intelligence designer/developer experience
- OBIEE Dashboards and Designed complex BI Publisher templates using MS Word and Excel.
- Previous experience of working on an Oracle BI Apps implementation
- Previous experience of extracting data from Oracle E-business Suite & loading this data into OBIA using ODI
- Previous experience of working on an E-business Suite integration programme
- Exposure to handling and visualising large data sets within an Oracle relational database
- Experience of using other data visualisation tools such as Power BI
- Strong Excel skills
- Previous experience of working in a agile methodology
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Dean Parkes at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.