Website Crimson Limited
OBIEE Developer – Bury
OBIEE Developer required for a leading retail business based in Bury. You will be responsible for developing front end reporting solutions by creating new and modifying existing reports and dashboards.
Key responsibilities of the role
- Produce reports and dashboards that are required for business needs
- Design and development across physical, business and presentation layer of the OBI repository.
- Work with business analysts, key business representative and the BI implementation team to understand requirements
- Work within the OBIEE development team to ensure project successes.
- Peer review of OBIEE development and unit testing.
Key skills of the role
- Good OBIEE experience (both 11g /12c) that covers all aspects of front end OBIEE, this includes OBIEE dashboard and reporting design and build, Repository design and build.
- Basic knowledge of the OBIEE infrastructure, this includes WebLogic components (as they relate to OBIEE) and LDAP security concepts.
- Experience of working on one or more BI projects in a development role
- Familiarity to database technology, ideally Oracle 10g onwards and Understand intermediate SQL queries
- Awareness of key data warehousing concepts and how they relate to OBIEE
- Knowledge and understanding of common KPls.
The salary for this position is between £30,000 and £35,000 per annum.
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Claire Ingram at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. https://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.