Website Crimson Limited
Cyber Security Analyst – ISO27001 – Central London
Cyber Security Analyst required for a leading professional services organisation based in London. You will be responsible for ensuring risk based, cost effective, IT security controls are implemented and maintained and take operational responsibility for detection technologies. You will be required to recommend areas of improvement and respond to requests about IT security controls and frameworks.
- Manage, monitor and update the organisation’s Security platforms
- Assist with the implementation of secure technology controls across all areas of IT infrastructure/services
- Ensure security controls are considered in operational tasks, project delivery and IT governance processes
- Ensure timely and effective management of security incidents and events and identify root cause and follow up actions
- Support the Head of Applications in a programme of activity that maintains ISO 27001 and Cyber Essentials compliance
- Experience in information security concepts, practices and processes
- Strong knowledge of ISO 27001
- Good understanding of potential security issues
- Knowledge of related functions including risk management, compliance, auditing, internal controls and general security
- Clear written and verbal communication.
Our client is offering between £35,000 and £45,000 plus benefits for this position depending on experience.
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Ellis Wood at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.