Website Crimson Limited
Operations Manager – Digital – Stoke-on-Trent / Flexible
Operations Manager required for a leading business based in Stoke on Trent to be responsible for supporting the development of digital journeys with understanding data and environment setup in the business along with supporting customer digital interactions and support.
The ideal candidate for this role will have worked within a Retail or Operations Management role previously and be comfortable managing a team along with being able to support the company’s digital strategy. Experience within social media, live chat or chat bots would be highly advantageous.
This role offers a hybrid working.
- Deliver the department operation plan in line with the Digital Strategy and business goals and take a proactive lead on a wide range of business projects as requested by the Head of Department
- Manage the performance of the department to deliver a best in class service, meeting or exceeding all KPIs and within budget
- Leads a highly motivated, capable and integrated team, managing people policies and processes, recruitment, succession, talent and development of team members.
- Champions and drives performance management to ensure all colleagues have objectives and facilitate effective calibration.
- Provide training and coaching to enable colleagues to perform at their best.
- Collaborates and coordinates cross-functional resources to deliver operational goals and meet changing requirements.
- Consistently inspires, motivates and develops others beyond immediate Team
- Identify opportunities to drive efficiencies within Operational processes and push to improve service delivery
- To work across the business supporting knowledge generation for future digital journeys
- Manage the digital specialists within agreed limits of open activities and tasks within the team
- To support Digital interactions with customers through a variety of digital channels such as live-chat, social media and customer surveys
- Experience leading an operational team, including people management and coaching
- Experience managing digital customer communication / interactions with a business
- Experience working cross organisation to create detailed analysis to support digital journey development
- Strong analytical capability
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to analyse and use data effectively to drive organisational goals
- Experience of managing change effectively
- Ability to work to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in Agile development
- Experience as a Business Analyst
- Experience using PowerBi
Salary: £40,000 per annum plus benefits.
How to apply
Send your up-to-date CV to Claire Ingram at Crimson for review.
Do you know anyone that might be interested in this role? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.