Website Crimson Limited
Oracle Database Administrator – Inside IR35/Oracle E-Business suite – Bournemouth & Remote
Oracle Apps Database Administrator required for a leading client based in Bournemouth. You are coming on board to establish and maintain database deployed products within the business domain including testing, disaster recovery and production environments.
A suitable candidate must have proven technical experience and knowledge of Oracle E-Business suite and managing Oracle database on Linux or Unix.
- Latest versions of Oracle database/E-Business suite architecture and components – 12c etc
- Database and application server performance tuning
- Data migration
- Knowledge of software change control systems and change control of technical environments
- Customer focused
- Greenfield experience establishing new database mission critical environments
- Manage Oracle Database within a Mid-Tier environment on Linux or Unix
- Oracle 10g application server forms and reports configuration within E-Business
- Oracle 12c databases – Production and test levels
- Oracle OLTP – Oracle On-Line transaction processing & Data warehousing environments
- PL/SQL an SQL
- E-Business suite – installation, patch, administration, cloning, DMZ setups, integration with other environments
- NetApp, OS parameters, UNIX shell scripting, OEM grid monitoring
- Excellent stakeholder communication and management skills
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
- Load balancing, PCP, configurators, purging tools, JVM’s
- RAC, ASM, WebLogic Admin
- Provide input to the technical solution design process
- Effective database administration and database environment management and maintenance
- Database backup and recovery
- Upgrades, patch analysis/application
- Capacity planning for growth
- Input database design components and implementation
- Database and application tuning/system alert monitoring as well as backup and recovery tasks
- Perform load and stress testing
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.