Website Crimson Limited
Oracle Fusion Technical Analyst – Oracle Financials/Cloud – Crewe
Oracle Fusion Technical Analyst required for a leading client based in Crewe. You will come on board to be you with participate with planning, designing, development, implementation, maintenance, support and enhancement of the Oracle EBS system. You will be working closely with the finance streams and the Oracle team to ensure that designs are delivered to set standards. You will be aligned to the current change and configuration methodologies, Oracle AIM.
- Strong Oracle Fusion Technical Analyst development experience
- Must have knowledge of Oracle Fusion
- Cloud experience
- Oracle Fusion Experience
- Oracle EBS Financials – R12 knowledge
- A mixture of the following modules: General Ledger (GL), Accounts Receivable (AR), Accounts Payable (AP), Advanced Collections, Loans, Costing, Projects, iReceivable, Sub Ledger Accounting (SLA), EB-Tax, Cash Management, Fixed Assets etc.
- Functional activities: Requirement gathering, design, configuration, testing & support.
- Knowledge of business processes: Procure-to-pay (P2P), Order to Cash (O2C)
- Strong Communication skills
Interested!?! Send your up to date CV to Dean Parkes at Crimson for review
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.