Website Crimson Limited
Oracle HR Systems Manager SME – HR/Oracle/Inside IR35 – Birmingham
Oracle HR Systems Manager SME required for a leading based in central Birmingham. The client is currently seeking a Oracle HR Systems Manager (SME) is to lead on the management and maintenance of HR systems, including system configuration and set up for all HR systems.
The HR Systems Manager is a technical role which sits within the HR Operations team working closely with all teams within the department and collaboratively alongside other functional system experts across. This role will be the subject matter expert for HR IT systems, keeping up-to-date with the latest systems upgrades and developments. This person will identify process and system improvement projects (through the HR Super User group) to be undertaken and manage the successful implementation of these initiatives.
This role will fall inside of IR35
- HR Systems Management Experience
- Oracle Fusion HCM or Oracle ERP systems desirable or other leading comparable systems
- Detailed expert knowledge within Core HR, Performance Management, Talent, Learning and Development, Compensation, Absence, Workforce Structures and Recruitment modules
- Taleo or Oracle recruitment systems desirable or other leading comparable systems
- Extensive experience in the use of Oracle Fusion HCM real time cloud based solutions, or comparable system
- Experience in the use and configuration of the Taleo Recruiting System
- Experience in managing stakeholders at all levels including director
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Dean Parkes at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.