Website Crimson Limited
Oracle Lead – IT/Applications/Migration – Warwick
IT Oracle Applications Lead required for an organisation based near Warwick, where you will play a key part in the stabilising and rationalising legacy oracle applications, and assist in migrating those required to Microsoft/Windows-based solutions.
The ideal candidate will have extensive Oracle experience, and prior knowledge of analysing the solutions landscape and proposing new ideas/initiatives.
Key responsibilities of the role
- Establish a road map for the long-term treatment of all legacy Oracle applications.
- Build and maintain relationships with third parties to ensure cohesion with the Oracle solutions.
- Support continuing Oracle applications, ensuring they are stable and available.
- Provide technical expertise if there are any outages/issue with the Oracle applications.
- Collaborate with suppliers/partners to design and deliver solutions that fit with the overall technology roadmap.
Key Skills of the role
- Experience analysing the solutions landscape and proposing treatments.
- Experience working with stakeholders and 3rd party suppliers to design and deliver solution replacements.
- Knowledge of managing outages to important IT systems.
- Experience managing applications in conjunction with suppliers/partners.
- Prior experience overseeing upgrades to applications.
The salary for this position is £46,900 per annum, plus excellent benefits.
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Ian Tittley at Crimson for review
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy
Oracle Lead – IT/Applications – Warwick
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.