Website Crimson Limited
Oracle ODI Developer – AZURE/SAP DS/INSIDE IR35 – Bournemouth/Remote
Oracle ODI Developer required for a leading organisation based in Bournemouth. You will be required to use your expertise in analysing user requirements, design and build technical solutions which satisfy customer needs and priorities. You will be working on the development and alteration of the core BI system, publishing layers and in-house and 3rd party transmittals. The role will also involve database design and modelling, ETL transformation and working with data sources in various formats.
This role is INSIDE IR35.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- Analyse business requirements and contribute to the artefacts produced in MI solution deliveries
- Contribute to the Solution Outline and Design documents produced for MI solutions
- Deliver solutions in line with the direction set by Design Authority Board
- Code and amend multiple and complex changes with due consideration of maintenance issues
- Ensure solutions are to the required quality and ensure that all performance, capacity and security considerations are considered in all developed designs and solutions
- Ensure high performance of all developed code and systems is of paramount importance
- Unit test changes to the system including design and execution of a complex, documented test plan
- Ensure successful implementation of complex changes into production including checking results
- To progress problems, including those outside own area of expertise by reference to procedures and/or precedents, or in the absence of tried and tested procedures and precedents, through to successful implementation of solution
Key Skills of the Role:
- Experience in SAP DS and knowledge of Guidewire products, predominantly DataHub, but also benefitting for PolicyCentre and BillingCentre knowledge.
- Experience in both Oracle and in the ETL tool ODI.
- Very significant experience in ORACLE dominated software development environments with material exposure in all of the following areas:
- ORACLE 11g
- LINUX or and UNIX variant
- Test management & execution experience
- Data analysis tools such as TOAD, SQL *Plus
- Strong coding design experience taking into consideration things such as:
- Application performance and performance planning
- Performance tuning
- Transaction management
- Capacity and capacity planning
- Non functional requirements
- Strong Azure Experience
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Kate Sadler at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.