Website Crimson Limited
Ethical Hacker/Penetration Tester – Network/Web/Scripting – Home Based
Ethical Hacker/Penetration Tester required for a cutting edge solutions client. This Pen Tester contract will consist of some home working and also UK travel to customer sites when necessary. There may also be the requirement for some travel to the US.
You will be required to have experience ethical hacking or penetration testing, ideally within network or web application testing.
Key Skills Required:
- Significant previous experience in ethical hacking or penetration testing roles
- Background testing in: Digital Commerce, technology, finance, network and web
- Act as a SME on applied information security
- Support business IT team with application development and infrastructure
- Strong experience report writing
- Ability to communicate security and risk related concepts to various audiences
- Solid scripting skills are required – for example but not limited to: Ruby, Python and PowerShell
- Knowledge of defensive and offensive security techniques, as well as information security principles
- Understand one or more of the following: Application security, defensive security controls, web security Windows and Active Directory security, Unix security, database security and Malware analysis
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Samuel Rushton at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.