Website Crimson Limited
Junior PHP Developer – PHP/MYSQL/ISS- Cornwall (Option to work remotely)
Junior PHP Developer required to work for a leading client based in the Cornwall but can work remotely. My client is looking for an experienced developer to undertake ongoing maintenance and feature additions to there line-of-business web application. The applications in which my client is using a PHP/MySQL content management, social communication and project management platform used to support the manufacture and development of there products.
2.5 days a week,
- PHP Development experience
- Strong Object Oriented PHP, ideally with experience in aPHP framework
- Strong background of developing object-oriented PHP MVC applications.
- Background of Microsoft Office programming, with a particular focus on Excel.
- Experience of managing IIS Web Servers, WebDAV folder sharing and Windows Server.
- Previous experience of project management systems and methodologies such as KanBan and Agile.
- Flexible approach to designing business solutions around customer needs.
- Experience of a commercial, business environment.
- Clear written and communication skills
Interested?!? Send your up to date CV to Dean Parkes at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=ZGVhbi5wYXJrZXMuMDc2NzAuOTA3MkBjcmltc29uLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ →