Platform Engineer – NPPV3/SC Cleared – London
Active NPPV3/SC Clearence is required for this role!!!!
Platform Engineer required for a leading client based in central London. My client is currently seeking a Platform Engineer to come on board to provide 3rd Line expertise in the Microsoft stack, this will be centralised around technologies such as Azure, SQL, M365, Server 12/16/19, Teams telco, Intune, Exchange online, AD/GPO/SSO.
- Active NPPV3/SC Clearence is required for this role.
- 3rd Line expertise in the Microsoft stack (Azure, SQL, M365, Server 12/16/19, Teams telco, Intune, Exchange online, AD/GPO/SSO)
- Develop standard Azure server build templates, deploy, optimize, and manage capacity.
- Proficient in technically validating the Azure estate, encompassing backups, optimized servers, and storage.
- Skilled in technical validation from High-Level Designs (HLD) and capable of crafting Low-Level Designs (LLD) and build documents.
- Competent in assessing the technical skills of the IT operations engineering team.
- Preferably, has experience leading a team of platform engineers, conducting 1-2-1 sessions, setting objectives, and devising relevant training plans.
- Adaptable to a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities. Proactive, able to work with minimal guidance, and enjoys propelling initiatives forward.
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Olivia Yafai at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.