Website Crimson Limited
Platform Team Lead – Agile/Project Delivery – Birmingham City Centre
Platform Team Lead required for an international organisation based in Birmingham City Centre, where you will be responsible leading and managing a team of product owners that sit across a number of technology solutions, including documentation automation, e-Learning platforms, SharePoint etc.
The ideal candidate will have solid Agile experience/understanding, alongside product management, team management and project delivery experience. The role is a 12 month fixed term contract.
Key Responsibilities of the role
- You will ensure the delivery of quality, responsive technology solutions, both internally and externally.
- You will look to improve delivery by embedding appropriate Agile methodologies and processes within the team and promoting this approach to stakeholders.
- Help to manage and prioritise the team’s pipeline of work.
- Assist in the management of supplier and other third party relationships.
- Contribute to the overall IT strategy.
Key Skills of the role
- Extensive understanding of software development life cycle models, as well as expert knowledge of both Agile and traditional project management principles
- You will be a technically minded individual, who is enthusiastic and self aware.
- Strong and effective communicator, who is comfortable working with a range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Preferably has worked in a product manager/owner position, and confidence in the delivery of challenging projects.
- Confidently makes informed decisions, keeps relevant people updated and takes the lead in tough decisions, sometimes under pressure.
The salary for this position is competitive, please apply to discuss in more detail.
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Ian Tittley at Crimson for review
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy
Platform Team Lead – Agile/Delivery – Birmingham City Centre
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.