Website Crimson Limited
PMO Analyst – Birmingham City Centre
PMO Analyst required for a leading organisation based in Birmingham City Centre, where you will be responsible for assisting in the establishment of a new PMO function, whilst leading the governance, reporting and knowledge management within the portfolio function.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a fast-paced PMO environment and will have experience of working across a varied portfolio of multiple programmes and projects.
Key Responsibilities of the role
- Key responsibility for driving the PMO to efficiently deliver on activities, and enhancing the overall delivery of the project.
- Responsibility for monitoring, reporting and escalating on the project performance and related deliverables.
- Manage the preparation, critical analysis and quality assurance of regular and ad-hoc project reporting to internal and external stakeholders.
- Enable projects and programmes to realise time, cost, quality and efficiencies targets.
- Management of the development of systems and processes that minimise the overall risks/maximise efficiencies.
Key Skills of the role
- Commercial experience within a fast-paced PMO position.
- Experience of working across a varied portfolio, consisting of multiple programmes or projects, with an ability to communicate clearly with a variety of stakeholders.
- Previous experience with project management tools such as JIRA, MS Project & Clarity.
- The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator, with a dynamic, enthusiastic attitude.
- Ideal candidate will have achieved/working towards Prince2, APM, P30 or MSP certification.
The salary for this position is between £30,000 – £35,000 per annum, depending on experience, plus benefits.
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Ian Tittley at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy
PMO Analyst – Central Birmingham
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.