Website Crimson Limited
PMO Analyst – Portfolio Reporting/Stakeholder Management – Coventry
PMO Analyst required for a leading client based in Coventry. The selected candidate will be coming on board to provide vital assistance to project managers, whilst driving forward planning through to implementation. You will be involved in directly influencing the efficiency and cost-effectiveness of our client’s project portfolio.
Key Skills Required:
- Extensive PMO Analyst background
- Sound stakeholder management skills
- Collation and preparation of weekly/monthly project/portfolio reporting
- Ability to work within complex environment adjusting to different projects / programme requirements
- Excellent Analysis and requirements gathering skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent understanding of project lifecycle
- Able to prioritise own workload, set realistic timetables and meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Samuel Rushton at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.