Website Crimson Limited
Project Manager – IT/Technology/Digital – Home Based/Midlands
Project Manager required for an established organisation, based across the UK, who are currently progressing through an exciting period of transformation, where you will play a key part in the day-to-day oversight and management of a range of software and infrastructure focused projects. This is a great opportunity to make a real difference at a time of transformation, utilising your knowledge to ensure the effective and efficient delivery of IT projects. The role will be based from home, with travel to sites when required.
The ideal candidate will have previous IT project management experience, with an ability to work with a variety of projects, including system upgrades/integration & some smaller change projects.
- Manage the overall technical delivery across projects and initiatives within the team.
- Preparation of project documentation (status reports, change control notes etc).
- Working with suppliers to progress any technical deliverables/changes and make sure roadmaps are communicated the teams involved.
- Take ownership for reviewing, triaging and resolving any issues that are escalated from the business/other teams.
- Work with off-shore and internal delivery teams on a daily basis.
Key Skills of the role
- Previous experience in an IT project management role, preferably in an agile, fast-paced environment.
- Proven experience with problem analysis, system design, troubleshooting and resolution skills.
- Ability to prioritise and work under pressure.
- Experience with Agile/Waterfall methodologies and working with 3rdparty suppliers.
- Enthusiastic and self-aware, adapting style to suit the situation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, alongside experience working with a range of stakeholders.
The salary/package for this position is flexible between £50,000 – £55,000 per annum, depending on experience, plus car allowance (5k), excellent benefits and flexible working opportunities.
Interested? Send your up to date CV to Ian Tittley at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy.
Project Manager – IT/Technology/Digital – Home Based/Midlands/Leicestershire
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.