Website Crimson Limited
PMO Analyst – Project Support/Inside IR35 – Birmingham
£400 – £450 per day (all inclusive) which may be subject to change depending on applicable legislation or solution through which services are performed.
PMO Analyst required for an organisation based in Birmingham. You will be required to come on board responsible for supporting the effective planning, governance and management of a complex IT Portfolio, consisting of significant change across a variety of platforms, products and services.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- Strong PMO Analyst knowledge
- Implement project standards across all projects in the portfolio.
- Strong experience of support Project Delivery Teams and being able to alleviate their workload so they can focus on other activities.
- Experience of working within a PMO supporting a complex IT Portfolio.
- Experience working as part of a team that managed change in either an IT Portfolio, Service Delivery or Change function within a complex or highly regulated organisation.
- Experience of tracking benefits realisation across an IT portfolio
- Experience of following hybrid frameworks and associated controls for the purpose of effective governance, risk management or audit compliance.
- Experience of working with data to produce Management Information, recommendations and insights to support effective decision making and continual improvement.Great communication skills, able to communicate with the highly technical members of the team as well as the Stakeholders etc
- Ability to work well as part of a team and build strong working relationships with colleagues’ client and stakeholders.
- Experience using a Project Portfolio Management tool to support PMO reporting and activities.
- Previous experience working with 3rd Parties
- Extensive experience of note taking and being able to translate those notes for the appropriate audience.
- Ability to help with all different areas of the Project Delivery team and be able to help with tasks on short notice
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Callum Moreton at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.