Website Crimson Limited
PMO Analyst – Technology/Digital – Central London
Project Management Office Analyst required for a leading Events organisation based in London. You will support the Technology and Information Team with ongoing delivery, software implementation, building out the governance and current structure. Our client can offer you the opportunity to grow your project management experience while supporting a variety of large and small technology-focused projects.
- Own, maintain and shape the delivery of key technology projects; offering guidance and insights to ensure compliance standards are met
- Identify and liaise with project stakeholders across the business and agree appropriate support required
- Monitor and collate information to accurately capture progress for individual projects, track delivery and anticipate and resolve key risks to delivery
- Coordinate and oversee impartial reviews and health checks to ensure adherence to standard project processes and controls
- Ensure key milestones are tracked and achieved while adhering to timelines
- Experience working within a PMO Analyst role
- Good knowledge of software implementations or other technology/digitally focused projects
- Good understanding of the Software Delivery Lifecycle
- Working knowledge of Project Management tools and/or Project Management qualifications
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Clear written and verbal communication.
Our client is offering up to £40,000 per annum and an excellent benefits package
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Ellis Wood at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.