Website Crimson Limited
PMO Analyst – Utilities – Walsall & Remote
50/50 Onsite & remote working
PMO Analyst required for a leading client based in Walsall. The selected candidate will be coming on board to provide vital assistance to project managers, whilst driving forward planning through to implementation – the suitable candidate must have extensive PMO planning experience.
Key Skills Required:
- Extensive PMO Planning experience
- Utilities/energy sector background
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Strong coordination and planning capabilities
- Ability to work within complex environment adjusting to different projects / programme requirements
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent understanding of project lifecycle
- Able to prioritise own workload, set realistic timetables and meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.