Website Crimson Limited
PMO Co-ordinator – PMO/Support – Stoke-on-Trent
PMO Co-ordinator required for a leading client based in Stoke-on-Trent, our customer is currently looking to expand their existing PMO team across BAU and Project work. The successful candidate will come on board to support the PMO Project Lead & PM’s by ensuring overall business and project delivery adheres to the agreed processes and there are project plans in place for all in-flight projects.
Key Skills Required,
- Ensure that overall business and project delivery adhere to agreed processes to enable the swift onboard of change activity
- Make sure that PM’s and Project Leads have submitted POAP to enable milestone reviews
- Ability to review milestone data and calculate the cost and associated risks
- Create project plans for all in-flight projects and support PM with completion when required
- Include RAID within each project control log and keep data up to date
- Identify risk and issue trends and challenge these to ensure that mitigating activities are in place and tracked
- Ensure that the projects are ready to be reviewed by leads at each gateway, and make sure gateways are scheduled into plans as clear milestones for delivery
- Provide a weekly status update including RAG, risks, issues, and upcoming activity
- Make sure projects are being tracked against expenditure and remain on track to budget (regularly maintain this to enable analysis and necessary remedial activity to take place)
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and communication skills across varied levels of technical abilities
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.