Website Crimson Limited
Portfolio Manager – PMO/Governance/Reporting – Nottingham
Portfolio Manager required for a leading client based in Nottingham. You are coming on board to work closely with and assist the European IT Director get a view of what IT projects are happening across Europe within the different business units.
- Capture inflight IT projects across Europe and ensure alignment with the business IT strategy
- Manage portfolio management plan to optimise
- Resource utilisation
- Financial management
- Business benefit
- Minimise business disruption
- Create PMO governance model and support IT centralisation through business dimensions
- Evaluate viability of each project and suggest appropriate action plans
- Establish principles for project management office; provide PMO support at delivery phase and establish PMO principles for on-going delivered IT services
- Extensive portfolio management and PMO consultancy experience
- Strong Risk, Issue, Dependency, Action and Dependency Management
- Proactive tracking of work stream and inter-work stream activities
- Experience supporting project coordination activities
- High level stakeholder engagement and management skills
- A suitable candidate will come from a logistics background
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.