Website Crimson Limited
PMO Coordinator/Project Coordinator – Microsoft Planning/PMO – Coventry
PMO Coordinator/Project Coordinator required for a leading client based in Coventry. The selected candidate will be coming on board to provide vital assistance to project managers, whilst driving forward planning through to implementation. A suitable candidate must have extensive PMO planning experience ideally within a manufacturing or engineering environment.
Key Skills Required:
- Extensive PMO Coordinator/Project Coordinator experience
- PMO Planning experience
- MSP – Microsoft Project is essential
- Sound stakeholder management skills
- Strong coordination and planning capabilities
- Ability to work within complex environment adjusting to different projects / programme requirements
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent understanding of project lifecycle
- Able to prioritise own workload, set realistic timetables and meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.