Website Crimson Limited
PMO Manager – Change Management – Burton Upon Trent
PMO Manager required for a leading client based in Burton Upon Trent. You will come on board to play a key role in to support the growth and success of the company by managing and providing technical leadership to the Project Management office in I.T.. You will drive both PMO and PPM frameworks and ensure that PMO methodology is embedded in IT. To manage the IT Portfolio including Inflight Programmes and Projects.
- Extensive PMO Management experience
- Extensive Project and Change Management skills
- Exercises strong judgement
- Strong team management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Displays well developed planning & organisational skills, is able to multi task, and show good time management skills
- Pays attention to detail and quality focused
- Strong experience developments with programme/project management methodologies and developments in practice
- Identify risks associated with the implementation of solutions and business plans and put relevant contingency plans in place as required.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Agile and/or Prince2 Project Management Practitioner Level Certificate
- Track record of successfully delivering projects to time and budget
- Experience of developing the project management capabilities of others
- Track record in running a PMO office, including methodology and frameworks
Interested? Please send your CV across to Dean Parkes at Crimson for review.
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.